Use this page to manage your presence at ASHG 2021: all the info you need can be found here: from how to set goals for the virtual meeting to advertising opportunities to attract attendee traffic.
Important Dates & Deadlines
OFFICIAL MEETING HOURS:
Subject to change, please see the official schedule in our Online Planner.
|Professional Development & Industry Technology Forum||Hours (Eastern)|
|Tuesday, October 12
*Career Development Day*
|10:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 13
*Industry Connections Day*
|10:30 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 14
*Industry New Tech Day*
|10:30 am – 3:00 pm|
|Meeting Week||Hours (Eastern)|
|Monday, October 18
*Poster Presentations Day*
|10:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 19||10:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 20||10:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 21||10:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday, October 22||10:30 am – 5:00 pm|
- June 12: Extended abstract submission deadline Past!
- July 20: Schedule preferences for live speaking sessions due, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 30: Early bird meeting registration deadline, register here
- September 1: Ancillary Event application deadline extended, submit requests here!
- All final event links due September 15
- September 1: Session titles and descriptions due for review and approval, submit here
- Applies to all live and on-demand (video only) CoLabs, the 60-minute Industry Education sessions, and sessions in the pre-meeting Professional Development & Industry Technology Forum.
- Topics are entirely up to you, this simply helps us ensure the topics/products are largely scientific in nature and/or related to the industry per standard ASHG meeting guidelines.
- Your title and description will give us content to promote your session in the official online planner!
- Lightning talks are not subject to approvals, but we encourage you to send your lightning talk titles and descriptions so we can promote these sessions in the planner, as well.
- September 14: Late-breaking abstract submissions, register here
- October 1: On-demand CoLab video files due, please send via https://wetransfer.com/ directly to email@example.com
- October 5: Content for Freeman meeting platform due directly to Freeman (downloadable content, videos, company info/description, etc.)
- September 30: Promotion and giveaway requests due, submit here
- May 31: Priority sign ups, 10% deposit due upon signing
- June 15: 50% of total package payment amount due
- June 30: Rollover partners deadline for allocating leftover 2020 funds (see FAQ for details)
- July 23: Cancellation deadline
- Must submit request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to 50% cancellation fees
- No refunds for requests received after July 23
- August 1: Full/remaining package payment amount due
- August 15: Standard registration deadline on tier packages (10% late-join premium after August 15)
- September 15: Partner registrations close, waitlists will be absorbed
- October 1: Partners with outstanding balances will not be granted access to meeting platforms until paid in full!
Market My Booth
- Advertising & Promotional Opportunities – purchase yours through our A2Z Sponsorship Gallery and through our partners at TriStar Event Media!
- Virtual Partner Marketing Kit (includes buttons for social media, email signature lines, sample email to invite customers, and other suggestions for maximizing your social media reach)
- Check out the Current Virtual Partners page to confirm your tier representation and company logo
- Check out the Virtual Partner Interactive Guide to review your company listing
Building Your Virtual Page in Freeman OEP
- Freeman Lennd Portal Training webinar recording
- Viewing password: 1XxQ%v&u
- Freeman Lennd Portal Instruction Presentation
- Freeman Quant Dashboard and Networking/Chat webinar recording
- Viewing password: &%qfLt0H
- Quant and Networking webinar Q&A list
- Freeman Live Showcase Deep Dive (live sessions) webinar recording
- Viewing password: &VU^1ATD
- Live Showcase webinar Q&A list
Virtual Booth Planning, Instructions, & Resources
Optimize your Virtual Partner page in OEP with the help of Virtual Exhibitor Trainings (VETs), courtesy of Jefferson Davis with Competitive Edge!
- VET Webinar #1: How to Maintain Visibility & Optimize Your ASHG Virtual Partner Page
- VET Webinar #2: Driving Traffic & Engaging Visitors on Your ASHG Virtual Partner Page
Industry Technology Forum – Remo Presentation Mode Training
- Industry Tech Forum Remo Training – watch the quick webinar here (session audio begins at 4:25)
Submit titles and descriptions for your sessions for review and approval by September 1, please submit here.
Promote Your Giveaways
Rules & Regulations
Please be aware of unofficial contractors attempting to sell to ASHG partners!
The most common solicitation you will receive is the offer of an EMAIL LIST for pre-registered ASHG 2021 attendees. ASHG does not sell nor make available emails or mailing addresses of meeting attendees, so these offers are not legitimate. Please use ASHG’s official promotional opportunities to reach attendees.
Please contact ASHG if you are unsure of the origin of any email regarding the 2021 Virtual Meeting or if you see anyone acting in violation of this policy. Official vendors will have their contact information and official forms listed on the ASHG website.