The ASHG Annual Meeting brings together genetics professionals of all stages as well as the industry partners that fuel their progress. We invite our industry partners to join us in the Exhibit & Poster Hall November 2-4 in Washington DC as we commemorate the Society’s 75th anniversary and celebrate the advancements of the global human genetics and genomics community.
The ASHG Annual Meeting is the premier genetics meeting of the year and provides
unparalleled access to genetics and genomics professionals from the U.S. and around the world.
Reserve your exhibit space today!
Why Exhibit at ASHG 2023?
- See a large number of prospects and customers over a short time
- Engage with high-value attendees – ASHG attendees make a significant time and financial investment to attend the meeting, no casual walk-ups
- Build relationships face-to-face
- Meet customers, prospects, partners, and suppliers
- Prospects can interact with new products and services
- Understand your competition
- Share your latest science and project developments
- Exclusive access to event hosting and promotional opportunities to further your brand
Booth Rates and Inclusions
ASHG is pleased to offer interested and eligible companies the following rates (USD) for each 10′ x 10′ exhibit space at the ASHG 2023 Annual Meeting, with a 10% late registration rate increase for applications received after June 30.
|Booth Type||Standard Rate:
By June 30
July 1 and after
|Island (20′ x 20′ minimum)||$18,780||$20,660|
|New Exhibitor Pavilion*†||$3,800||$4,180|
|Career Fair (6′ x 10′), Exhibitor Rate*||$810||$891|
|Career Fair (6′ x 10′), Non-Exhibitor Rate*||$1,620||$1,782|
Commercial booth space is available in 10′ x 10′ increments. Endcap and peninsula configurations are not permitted.
*Turnkey furniture package included with registration fee, depending on booth type and location.
†Limited to one (1) booth space located in the Nonprofit/Advocacy Pavilion or New Exhibitor Pavilion only, subject to availability and eligibility.
Review the 2023 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations for details.
With each exhibit space reserved, exhibitors will receive:
- Company name, booth number, URL, and description on the ASHG 2023 interactive Exhibit & Poster Hall floor plan and mobile app (upgraded digital packages also available!)
- Opportunities to host exhibitor and/or social events for meeting attendees for exclusive rates
- Exclusive access to promotional opportunities to further your brand at the meeting
- Exhibitor badges for up to 6 company representatives for each 10′ x 10′ space reserved
- Two complimentary full scientific registrations for each exhibiting company
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor
- Exclusive opportunity to rent exhibitor suites in the convention center for private meeting space with clients or exhibitor business meetings
- Identification sign for company name: 7” x 44”
- 8’ high back drape and 36” high side rails in show colors for each 10’ x 10’ booth
- Aisle carpeting in show colors (if applicable)
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed
Previous Demographics: ASHG 2022 By the Numbers
More than 53% of 2022 Annual Meeting attendees indicated involvement in their organization’s process for procuring products and services, an increase of nearly 5% from 2021.
Questions on Exhibiting With ASHG?