Strengthen your brand power and boost your message through these exclusive opportunities at ASHG 2023. These are just a few of the many options, see the full listing in our Ads & Sponsorship Gallery.Ads & Sponsorship Gallery
Plan your marketing reach to get the most out of your Annual Meeting presence
Digital Advertising with ASHG
ASHG provides banner advertising opportunities in emails sent to ASHG attendees with announcements and important reminders, such as:
- Know Before You Go – this highly revisited email means lots of repeat views of your ad!
- Preview emails of industry focused sessions and activities in the Exhibit & Poster Hall
- Daily Digest emails that highlight the day’s upcoming events
- Post-meeting wrap-up
Please visit the Ads & Sponsorship Gallery for the full list and pricing. Email banner ads in ASHG emails are available to current exhibitors and speaking companies only.
Digital Advertising with TriStar Event Media:
Mobile App and Ad Retargeting
We are proud to collaborate with TriStar Event Media as our exclusive media partner to offer advertising opportunities on our official online planner/schedule and our mobile app, as well as ad retargeting to reach the ASHG audience year-round. More than 80% of attendees download the app on average!
- Banner ads and home screen ads seen every time an attendee opens the online planner or the mobile app
- Push notifications in the app timed to your sessions
- Enhanced exhibitor listings available
- Robust ad retargeting with customized analytics dashboard – push your reach beyond the meeting!
This offering is available to exhibitors and non-exhibitors; exhibitors receive discounted rates and preferred scheduling. Contact Steve Smyth with TriStar to start planning your marketing outreach today!
Onsite Advertising with ASHG
Our onsite advertising opportunities are under development with our partners at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and Freeman and will feature several returning exhibitor favorites and exceptional branding opportunities. Onsite advertising is available to current exhibitors and speaking companies only.
Sponsorship Items – Coming Soon!
We are developing exciting opportunities for both current exhibitors and non-exhibiting companies to provide partial or full sponsorship for a number of programs and activations for the Annual Meeting. Reach out to email@example.com to discuss options that will meet your sponsorship budget!
- Sponsorship packages for our Trainee Reception on Wednesday November 1 and our DEI Reception on Thursday November 2
- Coat and luggage check
- Headshot lounge in the Exhibit & Poster Hall, on the last day of the ASHG Career Fair
- Banner ad in our registration QR code email – attendees need this code to pick up their badges onsite!
- Post-meeting wrap-up
- Tiered sponsorship packages for our 75th Anniversary Reception on Saturday November 4
Don’t see an exact sponsorship item you’re looking for? Contact the exhibits team and let us know what you have in mind, and we can help you build the perfect package!
ASHG is pleased to offer exhibitor-only access to private meeting rooms at the convention center and the Marriott Marquis during our Annual Meeting to provide you with a separate space away from the exhibit hall. These rooms are ideal for catered hospitality suites, staff work and break spaces, and other business meetings while staying close to the action. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and pricing.
Be Aware of Scams for Attendee Lists
Be alert! ASHG exhibitors are being approached by companies or visiting websites that falsely claim to offer the official attendee email list for ASHG Annual Meetings. ASHG does not sell, rent, or share contact/lead lists of members or meeting attendees. None of these companies are legitimate, and any solicitations for ASHG mailing lists are scams and are in no way endorsed, promoted, or protected by ASHG. Please reach out to email@example.com to report suspicious contacts.